Monday, February 25, 2008

Paint and more paint

Yesterday work was fun, but tiring. First me and another co-worker had to take apart the peg board wall. I am not sure how to describe it, but it took about 4 hours. It was something that definatly could not be done alone. The taking apart thing would have been shorter, but as usual, a certain co-worker didn't show up. This time she didn't even call in. She does this a lot, but no action is taken. I think it would be better to fire her, and give the job to someone who really wants it and would show up to all their shifts. Anyway, so after we took the wall apart we had to paint it. First we had to go inbetween these little spaces, and the we could use a roller. There was 8 sections and we got 4 so thats not bad.

Today in gym we are learning more about how to rock climb, learning to belay properly, stuff like that. Let me tell you...It is a lot to remember, but I'm getting the hang of it. I think.

The weather has been pretty decent for the last couple of days. This week will be okay. It doesn't look like we are going to be getting much snow, but I think south of us will which is a shame because they have a lot!

I am ready for spring any time now. I miss warm weather! Thats all for now really...
I'm still trying to end each post with something like jokes/facts/quotes, so heres some facts about my state wisconsin.

The first practical typewriter was designed in Milwaukee in 1867.
Wausau is the Ginseng Capital of the World.
Noah's Ark in Wisconsin Dells is the nation's largest water-themed park. (tons of fun by the way!!!!)
Milwaukee is home of Harley Davidson Motorcycles
Green Bay is Wisconsin's oldest city

Have a good one!

No comments: