Friday, February 22, 2008

Stress!!!! Again!!!!

I have noticed that I am starting many of my posts with the word stress! I am so stressed at the momment. It was fine most of the day, but then some thing just sets it off. Heres what started it off now.

We have a sub in my Sci-Fi, so whoever the sub is in that class is the sub that goes to the Composium. Anyway, me and a friend were helping another friend with her paper. The sub tells this group of girls to be queit, so they tell the sub that we are being to loud. One, we weren't being loud, two, we were helping with a paper, three talking is aloud in the composium. It just bothers me that we get yelled at for being productive, but the other girls can talk all they want about nothing? Usually I don't talk back to teachers at all, but I told him that we weren't talking loud, and that we are aloud to talk in the composium.

That was pretty pointless to write about, but it was just irking me.

Today in gym we learned how to tie knots again, and how to get our harness on. Stuff like that. It went well.

Forensics also went well. We got 22 out of 25 all three rounds. Thats probably the best we have done from the years we've been doing it. I am also glad that we got a consistent score all three rounds. Its sort of frusterating when you get scores that are all over because then its hard to say how you are really doing.

have a good day!

No comments: