Tuesday, May 6, 2008

RIP Rusty

It has been a really long day. About two hours ago our kitty rusty died...I love him so much. He was such a good kitty and had tons of quirks. We wanted to put him to sleep, but we called 5 or 6 vets in our area and no one would do it. The one place that said they would do it said we would have to drop him off and they could get to it later. We just couldn't do that. They wouldn't of let us be with him and i didnt want him dieing alone with people who could care less about him. So I stayed with him petting him and trying to comfort him. It was one of the hardest days of my life seeing him die. we barried him tonight too. I think at work I will buy a nice plant or something..maybe some flowers i dont really know.

I just remember all the good times...He would beg for food worse than teddy does. He would love to play in teddys water bowl. Rusty would stick his little paws in it and splash around. When he was really silly he would just run around the house trying to jump up the wall, or climb the door frame. We called him Rusty roo some times cuz he would jump around like a little kangaroo. He was also the most affectionate cat. Whenever I was sad he would come into my room or where ever I was and he would lay on my hand or arm and just purr and purr. He sometimes would lick the tears off my cheek too. Rusty loved to hug things. Right now my profile pic is rusty hugging my stuffed bear buddy. That picture wasnt forced or anything..he did it on his own.

I will miss seeing rusty look out the window or meowing at the birds. Its kinda weird because rusty was a lot like petey. Petey was the cat we had before rusty. Rusty and pete were so similar. They both had this little white spot on there bellies in the same place, and they acted the same. Its really weird cuz the both died at the same age. Rusty died in may and petey in june. Theres so many similarities that its weird.

I just remember that he is no longer suffering.

I will miss him so much...

No comments: